Why use Paris Housing corporate services?
A wide choice of handpicked properties, over 20 years of corporate real estate experience and professional services adapted to different companies make our agency your ideal solution for finding corporate accommodation in Paris.
We specialise in renting and managing apartments for businesses, embassies and international executives in the French capital. The range of services are designed to meet your needs whether you are a recent graduate, international corporation or small business.
A dedicated property manager
- Benefit from a single point of contact during the whole renting process to manage your account as efficiently as possible.
- Use our personalised approach to find the ideal property for your employees based on your criteria.
Renting advice and guidance
- Be reassured that all the paperwork is in order thanks to our clear understanding of the French legal context.
- Draw on over 20 years of real estate experience working with prestigious companies and embassies.
- Visit potential properties accompanied by your property manager in order to get immediate answers to all your questions.
- We know you and your staff are busy so we do our best to fit in with your schedule and fix viewings when it suits you best, even if you are unavailable during offices hours.
Careful choice of properties
- Choose from a wide range of over 200 properties from studio apartments in the centre to family homes in the leafy western suburbs.
- Access up-to-date information on all of the properties on our state-of-the-art website including professional photographs.
A welcoming multi-lingual team
- Benefit from the experience of real estate professionals who understand the challenges of relocating staff.
- Feel at ease and ensure clear communication with a team that is used to working with international clients.
- We know it can be difficult settling into a new city. That is why we will not only find you the perfect property, but also help make the process easier with adapted relocation advice and services.
- Short-term rentals can be the ideal solution if your employees come to Paris regularly. Often better value and more comfortable than a hotel, short term rentals of 3-12 months offer you maximum flexibility.
- Managed properties are increasingly popular as they offer an easy one-stop solution. Each tenant is allocated a dedicated property manager who will deal with any queries or problems during the tenancy.