Unfurnished and furnished letting in Paris
There are advantages and disadvantages to letting a furnished or unfurnished apartment in Paris. Here are some of the main differences to help you make a decision.
- Fully furnished: the tenant expects to find everything they need (except bed linen).
- Flexibility: shorter contracts if you are not sure how long you want to let.
- Responsibility: you deal with breakages or faulty appliances etc (alternatively you could use our property management services).
- Tax: rental income may be eligible for tax rebates available to non-professional lessors.
- Lower maintenance: the tenant deals with any breakages, etc.
- No furniture expense: no need to worry about furnishing the apartment.
- Stability: longer term contract and fewer changes of tenant.
- Optimum occupancy: can be more difficult to find as income is more regular and there are fewer void periods.
Would like more information or advice? Simply call us on +33 (0)1 45 55 21 37 or send us an email.