Furnished and unfurnished rentals in Paris
There are various factors to take into account when renting accommodation in Paris. Apartments vary considerably in age, quality and comfort. The “arrondissement” or district you live in will play a large role in your Parisian experience. In Paris, like everywhere, location is key and prices are largely fixed according to the area. Prices also reflect the level of comfort and quality, especially for furnished rentals.
Furnished and unfurnished rentals are very different, each has its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are some of the key differences to help you choose the most suitable rental in Paris.
- Large choice: many Parisian apartments are furnished, so you can choose the style.
- Nothing to do: opt for our management services and we will do everything for you.
- Convenience: fully furnished and equipped with everything you need to move in quickly (excluding bed linen).
- Flexibility: different kinds of contracts depending on your needs and the length of your stay.
- Easier to obtain: the letting process is faster and more adapted to a relocation situation.
- Customisable: make the apartment your own with your choice of furnishings and decoration.
- Increased stability: tenant protection with a minimum 3-year lease agreement (lien vers terms & conditions).
- Really empty: in Paris “unfurnished” means “unfurnished” e.g. entirely empty kitchens - we do our best to select properties with some kitchen equipment etc.
- Limited offers: can be more difficult to find as competition is tough between potential tenants - this means that you need a strong application.