Apartment Rentals in Paris: we're here to help!
With over 30 years of Paris real estate experience, Paris-Housing is the ideal estate agency to buy or rent property in Paris and its Western suburbs. Read more
Renting an apartment in Paris : tell us about your search
Do you need to rent a flat in Paris? We’ll assist you in finding the right apartment or studio for you, as well as providing personalised support throughout your lease period from your first visit to the day you leave your rental. Choose an apartment that meets all your needs in terms of location, budget and style from our handpicked selection of rental properties in Paris’ most beautiful and prestigious areas.
Browse our regularly updated listings of apartment rentals in Paris to see what’s available today!
In order to make finding and moving into your Paris rental easier, we’ve developed a wide selection of dedicated real estate services including long term and short term Paris apartment rentals, as well as unfurnished and furnished flats.
Our aim is to exceed your expectations in order to create the best possible real estate experience. In addition to accessing a diverse selection of apartment rentals in Paris, you can also draw on our many years of experience in Paris real estate to optimise your rental conditions and benefit from adapted property management services. Make the most of invaluable cultural, legal and administrative advice to help make Paris feel like home.
- Short term apartment rentals in Paris
- Find flat or apartment rentals in Paris with a short term contract from a wide choice of properties.
- Benefit from an advantageous lease of less than 12 months for short term apartment rentals in Paris.
- Draw on our many years of real estate expertise in renting short term accommodation.
- Long term apartment rentals in Paris
- Access our handpicked listings of flats and apartments for long term Paris rentals.
- Get optimum conditions for your long term apartment when you rent in Paris.
- Make the most of our experience in Paris property, especially long term rentals.
- Furnished apartment rentals in Paris
- Find your furnished rental in Paris from a handpicked selection of studios and apartments.
- Make sure you get the best possible conditions when you rent your furnished Paris flat.
- Benefit from our knowledge of the furnished rental market to ensure you make the right choices.
- Unfurnished apartment rentals in Paris
- Find your ideal property from a careful choice of unfurnished apartments in Paris.
- Negotiate optimised rental conditions for your chosen unfurnished apartment.
- Make renting an unfurnished flat in Paris easy using our extensive property experience.
- Serviced apartments in Paris: our corporate solution
- We also have a dedicated department for our corporate clients looking for serviced apartments that will ease your relocation to the French capital.
Our Featured Apartments:
Landlords: discover our Property and Rental Management services
It can be time consuming and stressful to manage your apartment yourself, especially if you’re not based in Paris. This is why it is a good idea to use a Paris real estate agency specialising in rental management.
We will do everything we can to ensure that your tenant is satisfied and your apartment remains in optimum condition.
Discover our rental management services
Expatriates: Corporate Services tailored to your needs
We specialise in renting and managing apartments for businesses, embassies and international executives in the French capital. The range of services are designed to meet your needs whether you are a recent graduate, international corporation or a small business.
Corporate services that meet your needs
Tenants: Your step-by-step guide to renting a flat in Paris
Since 1992, the Paris-housing.com team has set itself the mission of providing quality rental accommodation adapted to your needs and making the rental process easier for you.
We understand different housing and relocation requirements whether you are an expatriate, globetrotting executive, diplomat or international student.
Guide to renting successfully