Find serious tenants for your Paris property
Do you own one or more accommodation in Paris or in Hauts-de-Seine that you are looking to rent out?
Our tenants are companies and individuals looking to rent furnished or unfurnished properties for long or short periods, as a secondary (Bail Code Civil) or main residence (Bail Loi Alur).
Our team is at your service to quickly rent your property to a serious tenant and free you from the constraints linked to its management.
We visit your property in order to carry out a complete assessment, to understand your expectations and to provide you with advice which will help optimise its rental.
AN OBJECTIVE INCOME ESTIMATE
We provide an estimate of rental income possibilities based on the assessment outcome of your property, local competition and the current market. If necessary, we can also give recommendations on how to optimise the income potential.
APPROVAL OF THE RENTAL CONDITIONS
We decide on the best marketing strategy for your property and agree together on the type of mandate that will best meet your requirements and your expectations in terms of profitability.
PROPERTY PREPARATION & SALES MATERIALS
If necessary, we can supervise its cleaning and minor improvements before taking high-quality professional photographs and writing detailed multi-lingual property descriptions.
Our expertise makes it easy to identify your property
START PROMOTING THE PROPERTY
Your property is offered to our pending prospects and to our corporate networks of relocation professionals and institutions. Your property benefits from immediate and privileged exposure. Its ad is then displayed on the portals. The visits begin.
SELECTING A TENANT
We carefully examine the applications from potential tenants and provide you with recommendations.
SIGNING THE LEASE
Once a tenant is chosen; the lease contract is finalised and signed, and the security deposit and first months rent are transferred. We then assist the tenant with his moving in, utilities subscriptions and mandatory contracts.
INVENTORY AND KEY EXCHANGE
On moving day, the tenant receives the keys after checking and signing the inventory.
- Allocate a dedicated advisor
- Visit your property and carry out a full assessment
- Estimate the rental price and give advice on how to enhance your property
- Take professional photos and write a multi-lingual description
- Present your property to our prospects and network of relocation companies
- Promote your property nationally and internationally
- Coordinate meetings and visits for potential tenants
- Accompany potential tenants during their visit
- Carefully verify and select tenant applications
- Validate the final choice of tenant with your agreement
- Draw up the rental contract and guarantor documents, including electronic signatures
- Carry out an inventory, if you choose our rental management services – if you select our non-managed rental services, the inventory is your responsibility. You can do it yourself or contact a local service provider.